You are here
The Evolution of Cervical Cancer Screening.
- The Health Care Provider will understand the development of modern day Cervical Cancer Screening, the role of HPV in male and female lower genital tract, Oropharyngeal, Anal Carcinogenesis, and the importance of promoting HPV vaccination.
Non-Hormonal Treatment of Menopausal Symptoms.
- The clinician will be better prepared to address the concerns of Perimenopausal Women including their complains of Mood Disturbance, Vasomotor Symptoms, Insomnia, Diminish Sexual Desire, Vaginal Atrophy. He/She will be able to offer patients a variety of Behavioral, Hormonal, Nonhormonal Therapeutic Modalities during this Perimenopausal window.
The Adnexal Mass: Benign or Malignant?
- The provider will understand the new model of Ovarian Carcinogenesis and the obstacles encountered in trying to develop Ovarian Cancer Screening. The provider will be able to assess the malignant potential of a palpable mass in a woman using present day imaging and Ovarian Tumor Markers and direct appropriate conservative, medical or surgical intervention.
Evaluation of the Incontinent Female Patient.
- Attendees will be better able to differentiate among the types of Female Urinary Incontinence and provide appropriate counseling on causes and treatment options available including Behavioral Modification, Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation, Drug Therapy and Urogynecological / Neurological referral.
Non-Surgical Treatment of the Patient with Genital Prolapse.
- Upon the conclusion of this discussion the provider will be familiar with the symptoms associated with Female Pelvic Floor Disorders, the proper evaluation and terminology of Female Genital Prolapse and be able to direct Non-Surgical treatment including use of Vagina Support Devises (pessaries) or make appropriate Urogynecological referral.
Vulvar Pruritis and Vulvar Pain Disorders.
- Participant will better understand the variety of Infectious, Inflammatory, Neoplastic, Neurologic Disorders that cause Vulvar burning and Pruritis and make timely decisions on proper treatment and need for biopsy.
Addressing Female Sexual Concerns.
- After participation in this session the Health Care Provider will be more confident in his or her ability to have open discussion with patients over problems of sexual nature, define the type of sexual dysfunction and offer behavioral, pharmacologic or referral to Sex Therapist.