You are here
- Healthy Dietary Pattern : Mediterranean diet
- Limitations of the Standard Lipid Panel - Are Particles for real?
- Survival of the fittest: Exercise!
- Genetics and CV disease : The future is now!
- Fish oil: Facts and controversies
- Aortic Dissection: Great Masquerader
- Rethinking how Doctors think
- Preventive Medicine from A to Z
- Reaching Blood Pressure Goals - A Focus on Isolated Systolic and Resistant Hypertension
- The Impact of Recent Clinical Trials on Preventive Cardiology in the Office - Let's Make the Cardiologist as Lonely as the Maytag Repairman
- Defeating Dementia - What Can We Do?
- Travel Medicine - Staying Well Away From Home
- The Bipolar Blues, Balls of Fire, and Bad Temperament - How to Bag the Diagnosis and Benefit the Patient
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment by Imaging - Carotid IMT/Ultrasounds and Heart Scans
- Discuss state-of-the-art cardiovascular and global preventive medicine principles
- Differentiate methods to diagnose resistant hypertension and achieve appropriate treatment goals
- Apply clinically prudent primary and secondary cardiovascular prevention goals
- Explain diagnostic, treatment, and prevention strategies for Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementia
- Analyze a patient's requirements for prevention and treatment of travel-related health problems
- Feel more confident in differentiating between unipolar and bipolar mood disorders
- Understand the clinical implications of abnormal carotid artery imaging studies and heart scans
Fort Lauderdale,United States
Aboard Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas