You are here
You are welcomed to participate in the International conference "Reproductive medicine: young scientists' overlook-2016", which will take place in Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation, on April 22, 2016.
�The Research Institute of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductology named after D.O. Ott� provides young and talented researchers from all over the world the opportunity to meet, present achievements, share ideas and views about the perspectives of obstetrics and gynecology.
- Controversial issues of hypertensive disorders in pregnancy
- Diabetes and pregnancy: a growing problem of our time
- Early reproductive loss and preterm delivery: ways to reduce
- Placental insufficiency and intrauterine fetal hypoxia
- Problems of multiple pregnancy
- Endometriosis and cancer of the reproductive system
- Infertility: new approaches to solving the problem
- Security concerns pharmacotherapy in obstetrics and gynecology
- Fundamental research in obstetrics and gynecology - a key achievement for optimizing reproductive outcomes