You are here
New Diagnosis and Treatment Updates in Clinical Obstetrics, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery, Urogynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Infertility
Much has changed in the field of obstetrics and gynecology in the past year, with significant implications for clinicians. This special update on diagnosis and treatment of reproductive health conditions in women, designed and presented by Harvard Medical School’s leading faculty and master clinicians, ensures you are current with these changes.
The educational focus is practical, offering updates and practice recommendations that you can immediately put to use to improve patient care and outcomes.
Lectures and workshops cover:
- Clinical obstetrics
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Gynecologic oncology
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility
- Adolescent gynecology
- Menopause management
- High-risk patients
- Difficult deliveries
- Advances in diagnostic equipment and techniques
- Laparoscopic gynecologic surgery
Updates are coupled with specific clinical guidance that you can put to use immediately in your day-to-day practice, including:
- A one-step approach to resolving a difficult shoulder dystocia (deliver the posterior arm)
- How to use letrozole to induce ovulation in infertile women
- Prenatal screening with maternal serum free fetal DNA
- New approaches to tissue extraction during gynecologic surgery
- Modern management of uterine leiomyomata
- Pap smear and/or HPV testing? Where are we heading?
- Non-hormonal treatment of menopause symptoms
- Strategies to increase the use of long-acting reversible contraceptives
- Increasing the use of therapeutic hypothermia for newborns
- How to manage vaginal mesh problems
- Tips for navigating the difficult cesarean delivery
The lectures, interactive discussions and in-depth clinical skills workshops at Obstetrics and Gynecology 2016 are led by more than 50 master clinicians, all at the forefront of their respective subspecialties.
200 Boylston Street
Boston, 02116United States
Four Seasons Hotel