You are here
This meeting will serve as a valuable forum for the presentation and discussion of newly available data across various gynecologic malignancies, including ovarian, cervical, and endometrial cancers. Participants will be provided with updates on practice-changing data in a practical and interactive format, fostering discussion, and impacting clinical outcomes for patients.
After successful completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Develop a practical approach to cervical cancer and vulvar cancer disease management
- Describe the role of various therapeutic modalities in the management of endometrial cancer
- Derive the optimal management of ovarian cancer based on disease stage and clinical presentation
- Assess standard and emerging therapeutic options for recurrent ovarian cancer and discuss their impact on patient outcomes
- Discuss contemporary strategies for the management of various rare gynecologic malignancies
An application has been made to the EACCME� for CME Accreditation of this event.
CPD approval has been sought from the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians.
Avda Rius I Taulet, 1-3
Crowne Plaza Barcelona – Fira Center