You are here
The 3rd World Congress on controversies in preconception preimplantation and prenatal genetic diagnosis
"WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?"
- The Congress focuses on Innovation in Preconception, Preimplantation and Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis, including:
- The use of Next Generation Sequencing for expanded preconception carrier screening
- Technology options for clinics with a review of strategies for evaluation of chromosome copy number in human embryos and oocytes
- Advances in Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) and the latest data on Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
- Non-invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) and Non-invasive Prenatal Diagnosis (NIPD)
- From Chromosomal Microarrays (CMA) to Whole Exome Sequencing (WES) in the evaluation of the malformed fetus
- Controversies in this burgeoning area of clinical practice
The CoGEN Congress is a part of the Virtual Academy of Genetics (VAoGEN), whose mission is to disseminate educational material on Reproductive Genetics to healthcare providers around the world and to provide a forum for the exchange of knowledge and ideas.